- Developing and adapting policies and programs to improve the organization’s environment and safety performance.
- Ensuring that the organization complies with all relevant regulations, licenses, fire and safety procedures, waste management procedures, certifications and other mandatory compliances.
- Coordinating periodic HSEL Audits for the organization’s processes.
- Conducting periodic checks on different sites on different sites: ensuring that all employees are trained on Health and safety and preparing periodic reports to keep track of the organizations HSE status.
- Organize DOSH training and NITA training.
- Training staff on health and safety issues.
- Ensuring minimal safety hazards i.e. accidents
- Ensuring compliance in all HSEL functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- 5 years and above exposure as a healthy officer in a reputable organization.
- Experience in Health and safety trainings.
- Having worked in a logistics firm will be an added advantage.
The Plan Coordinator will be responsible for:
● Ensuring that the set monthly targets are met
● Ensuring that all available trucks are effectively utilized
● Ensuring that the clients under your management are satisfied and
● Crisis Management with regard to accounts managed
● Must be able to forecast and produce required reports regularly.
● Any Other responsibilities appertaining this role.
● A degree in any relevant discipline
● Must have atleast 4yrs work experience
● MUST have 2 yrs experience in a Transport and Logistics company
SPECIFICALLY in doing vehicle allocation